CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Been Busy

So its been a while I just recently got the Create a Critter cartridge and one of the 24 just released lite cartridges I got the celebrate with flourish, this cartridge is tons of fun because it has nearly all the holidays and more in it. check out the fathers day cards I made one with the Lite cartridge the other with the create a critter.

I just got a bunch of stamps too. I went to papertreyink.com pretty good site quick turn time for the merchandise and not bad pricing good sample packs too.

With graduation around the corner I made a couple graduation cards too using the Locker Talk cartridge.

Let me know what you think!

this is the first Fathers Day card using the Create a Critter Cartridge. I added googly eyes for effect.

This was made using the new Cricut Lite Cartridge, Celebrate with Flourish. i absolutely love this one!


I made this graduation card for my co-worker who was going out of town to a graduation.

This is the card I made for my sister who will be graduating high school at the end of the month. i used the Locker Talk Cartridge and my new Stamps I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment