CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 8, 2010

It has been wayy to long!

I have been super super busy with work and I apologize! I have been crafting right along and I will get to posting all the projects I have been working on probably Sunday night. One of my sorority sisters is getting married tomorrow so I have a wedding card i have to make and then I will post that Sunday. I have also made a few Halloween cards, Bday Cards and I tried making goodie bags for the Student workers at the College I work at so all that should be up no later than Monday PROMISE

happy crafting.

You all should stop by www.madebymomo.blogspot.com/ to see her giveaways and AWESOME projects its her bday too so be sure to wish her a happy birthday as well!

xoxo
Savi

No comments:

Post a Comment