CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Mother's Day,

Late last night I realized that I have yet to make this years Mother's Day cards! I sat down and what better cartridge to use then the "Walk in my Garden" cartridge. I cut 2 different flowers for the 2 cards, I also used the "Mother" stamp from a stamp set from Paper Trey Ink.

Happy Mother's day to all the MOMS out there, you are all an inspiration to me and I hope that one day I can be half the mother that my mom is to me. Thanks mom for always being there for me and guiding me down the right paths in life you are truly my HERO!






Again, Happy Mother's Day.

Be sure to check out my blog this weekend for my very first participation in a BLOG HOP! :) I am super excited! Check back for more details!

Toodles :)
Savannah

1 comment:

  1. What adorable cards!

    Momo sent me, and I'm a follower now.

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete