CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 30, 2011

HAVE NO FEAR I AM HERE!

Hey guys! Sorry its been so long! I have been super busy, packing all of July and Moving all of August and finally all unpacked end of September. Man how the time has flown. I finally got my craft room unpacked and now Im back to work!

I have been asked to participate in a local Quarter Auction- an event where they raise money for local charities.

I have went to a few craft shows- HEAVEN!

I have found a new favorite craft- Fabric Wreaths, easy to make easy to sell! Winning!

So between unpacking, moving, crafting, enjoying the sun I have, yes forgot about my blog world. Forgive me. I am back now :)

So for now this is an update, I will be checking in this weekend, my 13 month old nephew and mommy and daddy will be visiting for the weekend so that will be fun!

I have tons of pictures and crafts to post so keep posted!

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment