CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Card - Mypinkstamper Challenge Day 1

Robyn at mypinkstamper.com is putting on a wonderful event: 12 Days of Christmas count down! Each day she has a challenge and day 1's (yesturday) was to make a Christmas card/scrapbook page with a non traditional theme.

I made a Christmas Card for my boss and its the first time I used my Cricut Imagine! I was super excited! My boss really really doesnt like snow,cold,wind,the winter etc... you get the picture but hey we live in Upstate New York its bound to snow and be cold but ironically its 54 and raining here on the 15th of December! Who knew?!

Anyways, I made her a card using doodle charms making her a "sand globe" a snow globe with a palm tree! This way she has the beach with her at all times :) I even put it on an action wobble super cute!

Check it out let me know what you think:


















Be sure to check into mypinkstamper to see what else she has going on! Ill be back later with another project... I do have to submit another challenge for challenge #2 maybe tomorrow :)

Toodles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment