CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

As time goes by...

So since I got my Cricut I have made roughly a card a month now its like a card a day! I find every reason to get my Cricut out and I have bought so much other crafty accessories to use with my cards.

Let me know what you think!

This was a bridal shower card that I made I am a big fan of using graphic card stock and colors together. Shadowing is a lot of fun too!
This is the inside of the card.. I had some quotable vellum that I put in the heart I LOVE the ribbon too I feel that it gave a little more to the card!

A simple birthday card!
A graduation card, I used the locker talk cartridge for this card. What I like the most is that I can interchange colors to match school colors. This one is for my sister who will be graduating high school in June

No comments:

Post a Comment