CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Getting Started

Its been about 6 months since I got my Cricut and I am totally hooked! When i first started I had 2 cartridges and regular paper. I didn't know the difference between paper and card-stock but I soon learned!

Some things I learned quickly that I think will help any early crafter are:

Start Simple. Its easier to add more later then to take things away
Research. I found myself more confident in my work once I did some research on what to use.
Have FUN! Its all about having fun if your not having fun then it wont reflect in your work

Well I guess that is it for my first blog and here are some of my first cards let me know what you think!

This is the inside of the baby shower card that I made (50 of them!)


I cut out the rattle and the stroller using the Stamping Solutions cartridge. It was a lot of work but the cards came out amazing and everyone loved them!










This is the front of the card the "oh baby" came from the Stamping Solutions Cartridge and the baby head came from the Doodle Charm Cartridge.

I bought some decorative scissors to cut the waves out of the blue paper too. I was really excited on how these came out especially for being my first project

The only this I wish was not to have been so over ambitious.

No comments:

Post a Comment