CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 22, 2010

Homemade Peppermint Bark & Jars!


Sooo what I have been working on all weekend... I decided for close friends and family I would make homemade peppermint bark (simple and delicious!) I got the idea for crafty jars from Mary over at CardzTV (you should check her out she has such cute ideas) any ways.. I made 12 of them this weekend and I plan on making more this coming weekend. I plan on making homemade puppy biscuits for my puppy friends out there and I plan on putting them in similar containers!

Check them out let me know what you think!
So the decorative paper here is just laid on top of the metal lid, on the under side I typed the recipe for the peppermint bark so family can make it for their friends too!
This is the side view of the jars!

I made these with stamps I got from Micheal's they were in the $1.00 bin "Happy Holidays", "Merry Christmas" and "Seasons Greetings" I also made half with the inverted colors, green card stock for the stamp, and red ribbon

Enjoy your evening!

Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment