CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tis' The Season

So the plan this year is to get super crafty. Over the next few weeks I am going to try to post every other day!
I plan to make cards for distant friends. I plan to make peppermint bark and decorate the jars, saw an awesome video @ Mary's blog http://cardztv.blogspot.com/ check her out there are such great ideas here! I am also making goodie bags! I saw awesome goodie bag ideas both at Made By Momo's blog and Robyn at My Pink Stamper's blog too check them out. These are quick easy ideas to spread holiday cheer without spending so much $$

Ok so I will be back this weekend sometime gonna try to make the peppermint bark and I am still looking for a good doggie treat receipe so if anyone knows one that would be great!


xoxoxo
Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment